How to create an Outbound Change Set in Salesforce?
Below are the steps to follow for creating in Outbound Change Set:
- Search to Create an Outbound Change Set in Setup.
- Click New to create a new change set.
- Specify a name and description (optional) and click Save.
- Click Add to select the component and add it to the Change Set.
- Click View/Add Dependencies.
- Any components that depend on the component added in Step 5 will be listed. Select the components that need to be migrated and click Add to Change Set.
- After adding all of the desired components, click Upload to select the target organization and upload the Change Set.