What Is Sandbox?
Sandbox is an environment that is mainly used for testing purposes and also it is used to change or modify existing code or functionalities.
How to create a production org in Salesforce?
Here below are below to create a Production org:
- Go to https://www.salesforce.com/in/form/signup/freetrial-sales/?d=trysf-btn-ft, and create a free trial account.
- Check your mail inbox, and click on Verify Account, you will receive a verification code, and enter that in the newly opened page.
- After this, a new page will open to set the password and answer the security question.
- You will finally login into Production org.
How to create a Sandbox from Production org?
Here below are the steps:
- Go to the Setup in production org.
- Search Sandboxes in the Quick Find box.
- Click on the New button.
- Enter Name, Description, and Selete Create From.
- Select the type of sandbox.
- Click on Next.
- Enter Apex Class and Click on Create button.